Now a new era of wireless Broadband has arrived.
Superfast 4G Wireless
Just plug in power and use it
Use EFTPOS terminal directly
Local Number Service ($10/month)
3-day trial provided
Wireless Broadband Service Terms & Condition
By agreeing to this product, you are deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This product is a wireless broadband service that can be quickly and conveniently used at home or business using Vodafone’s 4G mobile network.
- A router is provided free of charge with a 12-month contract.
- There are 3 types of data plans over 120GB ($55 per month) / 300GB ($65 per month) / 600GB ($75 per month). The plan can be upgraded on the 8th of every month. When the allotted data is used up, the data is cut off and additional purchases are possible once a month. ($30 for 15GB / $40 for 50GB).
- When signing up, a procedure for confirming the service area is required, and if you move the service area, you must contact us in advance.
- You can connect to a local phone through this wireless internet. The service fee is $10 per month, and additional charges apply for mobile or out-of-town calls and for calls to 059, 0161 ,018 or 0900. You can use the phone number you are using as is, voice mail or call forward functions and service will be charged.
- The EFTPOS you are using can be used by connecting it to a wireless router, and some services such as non-Internet-based old alarm systems or fax machines are not available.
- The installation method is connected by entering the device using the Wifi password at the bottom of the router after turning on the power. Alternatively, you can connect to the terminal using a LAN cable.
- The data usage cycle starts on the 8th of every month and ends on the 7th of the following month. You can check data usage by downloading Huawei Hilink from the Play Store or App Store.
- If power is not available then broadband, and any services which run over it including voice calling (and calls to emergency services), may stop working.
- This service may be suspended after 30 days notification due to Aquafi Mobile’s circumstances, and in this case, the following penalty will not be charged.
- An Early Termination Fee will apply if you choose to disconnect or downgrade to a lower value broadband plan before the fixed term’s end date. You need to let us know 30 days in advance if you wish to cancel any service.
Early Termination Fee