- Additional charges may apply for non-standard connections.
- If you choose not to sign up to a 12 month contract, you can purchase the Vodafone B818 Router for $249.
- $10.00 router postage and handling charge applies.
- An Early Termination Fee will apply if you disconnect the broadband plan before the fixed term’s end date.
- You need to let us know 30 days in advance if you wish to cancel any service.
- If you joined Aquafi from this date, on one of our current in market plans, a graduated early termination fee will apply:
- $249 early termination fee applies to a 12-month term and will reduce by every three months.
|Graduated 12 Month term ETC|
- Wireless Broadband now comes with Voice Calling over Broadband.
- If power is not available then broadband, and any services which run over it including voice calling (and calls to emergency services) may stop working unless there is battery backup in the home.
- Services that require a fixed line phone line to work, such as monitored alarms, faxes, the interactive features of SKY digital or PABXs may be incompatible with our calling service. Aquafi recommend checking with the provider of any existing fixed line dependent services.
- Once your broadband is connected you’ll now need to plug your home phone directly into your Aquafi supplied modem instead of the wall phone jack. Non-Vodafone modems will not work.
- When you reach the end of your plan’s data allowance, you can top up with $30 for 15GB or $50 for 30GB which can be done once in one billing term.
- Uploads and downloads count towards your monthly allowance.
- There is a minimum charge of one minute for all calls. After that, your call will be rounded up and charged by the minute.
- Special numbers: Audio conferencing and calls to destinations not included in your calling plan will also be charged at the per-minute rates of your calling plan. If you dial 059 or 0161 to access Spark’s network before making a call from your Vodafone home phone you’ll be charged at Spark’s retail rates. 018 and 0900 and other special numbers are also not included in your calling plan and will be charged in addition to your calling plan.
- If you dial an area code before a local call, those calls will then be charged at national call rates.